On the social media customer care team we encounter a wide variety of questions every day. Some we encounter on a daily basis, while others are a bit more uncommon. For instance, we recently had someone ask how many marble pigeon statues they could fit in the back of a U-Haul truck. They weren’t entirely serious, but nonetheless it lead to a pretty amusing conversation you can check out here. That’s a great example of one we don’t see every day. Meanwhile, some other questions are very common. Here’s a list of some of the questions we see customers ask the most:
- Can I change my drop off location after I pick up the truck?
- Sometimes this may be an option, however there will most likely be an extra charge for doing so. To see if it is a possibility you should call customer service at 800-789-3638 or the local traffic office.
- Who do I contact if I am notified my reservation has changed?
- In this case you should get in contact with your local traffic office. They will be able to tell you where you are scheduled to pick up now and may be able to change the pick up location for you.
- Are there any discounts or promotions available right now?
- We do our best to ensure that every rental is competitively priced. However, you can see if any promotions are available at the moment here.
- Where can I find more information about your 50$ reservation guarantee?
- You can find the answer and much more info on the Frequently Asked Questions page of our website.
- I am moving this list of specific items. What size truck should I get?
- The Trucks page of our website will give you a general idea of what will fit in each truck. If you have any doubts about which size you should get; go with the larger. Better safe than sorry.
Featured photo credit: marcobellucci (Flickr Creative Commons)